Rates by Email Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Receiving Rates Notices by Email:
- Applications need to be submitted by one of the current owners as listed on the rates invoice.
- One invoice per property will be issued.
- The emailing of the rate invoice will be activated for the next available instalment.
- Manawatu District Council cannot accept responsibility for rates invoices that cannot be delivered because of an invalid email address.
- If the email is unable to be sent, then a hard copy will be mailed to the last known postal address.
- Defaulting of the email will result in the authorisation being cancelled.
- Please advise of any change/cancellation of email address. It is your responsibility to keep the electronic address current.
- Email authorisation may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of Council.
- This authorisation covers rate invoices and insertions only. Other Council correspondence will continue to be sent to the current postal address. Please keep this up to date.