The hall was built in 1963 by contractors and voluntary labour. It has a floor area of 360 square metres. Capacity: approximately 180 people.
The hall consists of the main hall, supper room, kitchen, foyer, storage room, men's and women's toilets.
Karen Calder-Heke - Phone: (06) 357 9738
The hall is located on the roadside at 1641 State Highway 3, 50 metres east from the corner of State Highway 3 and Green Road.
Unsealed, off-road parking is available.