Beaconsfield Memorial Hall
The hall was opened on May 31,1957 by the Rangitikei Member of Parliament, Mr Norman Shelton. It has a floor area of 209 square metres. Capacity: 100 people.
It was always intended to be named the Beaconsfield War Memorial Hall. However, when the sign writer turned up, the person allocated the task of getting the name painted had lost the exact wording and the word "War" was omitted.
The hall consists of the main hall and stage, a kitchen and two toilets.
Vanessa Eames (key holder) - Phone: (06) 328 9716
Steve Chambers (key holder) - Phone: (06) 328 9666
The hall is located at 74 Beaconsfield Valley Road.
Sealed, off road parking is available.