The hall was built in 1895 and has a floor area of 357 square metres. Capacity: 150 people.
The hall consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen and toilet area (including a paraplegic toilet).
Disabled access is available.
Murray and Christine Casey (key holder) - Phone: (06) 328 9028
John Dermer - Phone: (06) 328 9740
The hall is located on the roadside just past the State Highway 56 - Kimbolton Road junction at 1477 Kimbolton Road.
Limited sealed, off road parking is available.