The Colyton Hall was built in 1890 and has a floor area of 384 square metres. Capacity: 200 people.
The hall (and township) was initially named Mangaone. However, confusion between the Manawatu Mangaone and another North Island Mangaone resulted in the township, and then the hall, being renamed Colyton.
The hall consists of a meeting room, supper room, main hall and stage, foyer, kitchen, toilets and three storage rooms.
Disabled access is available.
Brian Hills (key holder) - Phone: (06) 328 7823 or 027 484 5253, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce MacMillan - Phone: (06) 328 7832, Email: email@example.com
The hall is located at 548 Taonui Road, Colyton.
There is ample carparking - a sealed, off-road front carpark and an unsealed side carpark.