Glen Oroua Hall
The Glen Oroua Hall was built in 1905 by local residents and has a floor area of 363 square metres. Capacity: 150 people.
The hall was bought by the community in 1920 and extensively modified, with the addition of the stage and a lean-to. This was entirely funded by locals. Since then it has been administered by the Glen Oroua Hall Society Incorporated.
The hall consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen and men's and women's toilets.
Raewyn Perrson (key holder) - Phone: (06) 329 7720 or 021 173 7331
Mervyn Craw (key holder) - Phone: (06) 329 7862
The hall is located on the roadside at 523 Milner Road, Glen Oroua.
Limited, sealed off-road parking is available.