The hall was built in 1917 and has a floor area of 389 square metres. Capacity: approximately 190 people.
In the early days, the hall was used as a local picture theatre and also staged many large productions, as well as school jubilees.
The hall consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen, storage rooms, a community meeting room and public toilets.
Sarah Burge (key holder) - Phone: (06) 328 5780, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian Mason - Phone: (06) 328 5707
Maxine Gerke - Phone: (06) 328 5704
The hall is located 2877 Kimbolton Road, on the Edwards Street corner.
Limited roadside parking is available outside the hall.