The hall was built in 1922 and has a floor area of 329 square metres. Capacity: 200 people.
The hall consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen and men's and women's toilets.
Disabled access is available.
Margaret Brown (key holder) - Phone: (06) 328 9738
Peter Thomas (Chairman) - Phone: (06) 328 9770
The hall is located on the corner of Perrys Line and (2095) Kimbolton Road.
Some sealed off-road parking is available outside the hall.