Longburn Community Centre
The Comunity Centre was built in 1970 and has a property area of 7.6 hectares. The centre has a floor area of 550 square metres. Capacity: 400 people.
The name on the original title was the Longburn Hall Society Limited. This was changed to the Longburn Community Centre in January 1959.
The Tararua All Breeds Dog Training Club is also situated on the centre grounds.
Behind the hall is an adjoining property of 7.6ha.
The centre consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen, foyer, storage rooms and toilets.
A separate room is attached to the back of the centre.
Mike Wright (key holder) - Phone: (06) 357 4809
Nerolie Morrison - Phone: (06) 329 6979
The centre is located, off the road, at the southern end of Longburn (17 Ngaire Street).
A large off-road sealed carpark is available.