The hall was built in 1930 and has a floor area of 360 square metres plus a partly covered deck. Capacity: 200 people.
The title was transferred to the Newbury Hall Society Incorporated in 1967 and subsequently to Newbury Hall 2000 Incorporated.
In 2000 the hall was relocated, from the other side of Rangitikei Line, to its present site beside the Newbury School. Relocation helped address pedestrian and road safety issues. Significant renovations and redecoration has since taken place.
The hall consists of the main hall with a stage, supper room, kitchen and storage room. There are wheelchair accessible men's and women's toilets.
There is a partially covered decking area at the rear of the hall.
A ramp at the entrance of the hall allows disabled access.
June Churchhouse (Bookings Manager) - Phone: (06) 358 0998
Phil Kelly (Chairman) - Phone: (06) 354 6651 or 021 565 653
The hall is located on State Highway 3 (Rangitikei Line) beside Newbury School.
A large sealed carpark is available in front of the hall.