Ohakea War Memorial Hall
The Ohakea War Memorial Hall was built in 1955 and has a floor area of 256 square metres. Capacity: 60-100 people.
The hall was built as a war memorial following World War II. A separate war memorial is also situated on the hall grounds.
The hall consists of the main hall, kitchen, supper room and women's and men's toilets.
Trevor Last-Harris (key holder) - Phone: (06) 329 3784 or 027 498 5876
The hall is located on the corner of Tangimoana Road and (355) Speedy Road.
There is sealed off-road carparking.