Rangiotu Memorial Hall
The hall was built between 1899 and 1900 and has a floor area of 284 square metres. Capacity: 110 people.
The freehold title to the land was acquired from the Manawaroa Te Awe Awe in 1929 and the hall was further extended in the early 1940's. In 1945 a memorial tablet was erected in the hall to record those who had served in the Armed Forces during the two World Wars.
The hall consists of the main hall, supper room, kitchen, bar room, storage room, two changing rooms, men's and women's toilets (one of which is wheelchair accessible).
Disabled access is available.
Suzanne Tomkies (key holder) - Phone: (06) 329 6988, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Horsfall - Phone: (06) 329 6853
The hall is located at 1130 Rangiotu Road (between 1126 and 1134 Rangiotu Road).
There is some grassed carparking at the front of the building and a sealed carpark beside the hall.