The hall was built around 1907 and has a floor area of 388 square metres. Capacity: 200 people.
The main public hall was one of the first buildings built in the district.
The hall consists of the main hall with stage. lounge, kitchen, women's and men's toilets and two dressing rooms.
Disabled access is available.
Beside the hall, campervan power points are available, if required.
Steve and Mary Bielski (key holders) - Phone: (06) 328 2841
The hall is located on the roadside at 2527 Rangiwahia Road.
Some off-road, sealed parking is available outside the hall.