The hall was built in 1914 and has a floor area of 273 square metres. Capacity: 150 people.
In November 1912, Mrs Thorby donated the land to build the hall. After donations of timber, milling and other assistance offered by the residents and the public generally, the hall was built and then opened on 15 July 1914.
The hall consists of the main hall and stage, supper room, kitchen, storage room, men's and women's toilets.
Disabled access is available.
Wayne Short (key holder) - Phone: (06) 328 8768
The hall is located at 1901 Makino Road.
There is some off-road, unsealed parking available.