Settlers built the hall in 1927 and the stage area was added in the 1960s. It is also called the McKelvie Hall.
The hall consists of the main hall and stage, several storage rooms, kitchen, foyers and men's and women's toilets.
Disabled access is available.
||Ph: (06) 324 7013 or 027 891 1228
The hall is located on the corner of Domain Parade and 17 Kuku Street.
Grassed, off-road parking is available.
View Larger Map