Issue of your Resource Consent
The Resource Consent may be granted to you with conditions that either mitigate or bring your application into line with the relevant District Plan rules.
The conditions are aimed at reducing potential effects and the protection and enhancement of the environment.
Conditions may include but are not confined to provision for:
- Financial contribution/s
- The entering into of a bond or bonds
- The provision of on site car parking
- The control of noise levels
- Restrictions on the days and hours of operation
- Notification of Council when specified works are completed
Council monitors the activity to ensure that it complies with these conditions.