Newbury Hall was built in 1930 and was originally located on the opposite side of Rangitikei Line (State Highway 3). In 2000 the hall was relocated to its present site, beside Newbury school. This helped address ongoing pedestrian and road safety issues. The location of this hall is 912 Rangitikei Line.
The floor area of Newbury Hall is 360 square metres and can accommodate a maximum capacity of 200 people. The community centre consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen, storage room, a partly covered deck and female and male toilets. Disabled access is available at this location.
There is a generously sized sealed carpark at the front of the hall.
Want to book this hall?
June Churchhouse - Phone: (06) 358 0998