Stanway Hall was built in 1914 after Mrs Thorby donated land to build a hall two years earlier. After donations of timber and other assistance offered by residents and the general public, the hall opened on July 15, 1914. The location of this hall is 1901 Makino Road.
The floor area of Stanway Hall is 273 square metres and can accommodate a maximum capacity of 150 people. The hall consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen, storage room and female and male toilets. Disabled access is available at this location.
There is a limited sealed area out the front for parking, as well as a large grass area to the east of the hall.
Want to book this hall?
Wayne Short - Phone: (06) 328 8769
Yvonne Green - Phone: (06) 328 8886