Te Arakura Taonui Hall
Te Arakura Taonui Hall was built in 1933 and was originally located on the corner of Cameron’s Line and Milson Line. The reconstruction of this intersection in 1992 meant the hall needed to be moved. In October 1992 it was relocated to its present site at Taonui School. The location of this hall is 170 Waughs Road.
The floor area of Te Arakura Taonui Hall is 247 square metres and can accommodate a maximum capacity of 169 people. The hall consists of the main hall with stage, supper room, kitchen, and female and male toilets. Disabled access is available at this location.
There is also a large, sealed carpark at the front of the hall.
Want to book this hall?
Taonui School Office - Phone: (06) 323 4604, Email: email@example.com
Afterhours contact is Bruce Bailey - Phone (06) 323 8952, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org