Waituna West Hall
Waituna West Hall was built in 1909 on a site on State Highway 54. In 1996 the Waituna West Relocation Committee was established to raise funds to move the hall to its current site next to the local school and address concerns around pedestrian and traffic safety. The present location of this hall is 58 Waituna Tapuae Road.
The floor area of Waituna West Hall is 318 square metres and can accommodate a maximum capacity of 180 people. The hall consists of the main hall (with portable stage), supper room, kitchen, foyer, bar area and female, male and paraplegic toilets. Disabled access is available at this location.
There is also a dedicated, unsealed carpark at the front of the hall as well as on road parking.
Want to book this hall?
John Williamson - Phone: (06) 328 6851
Mary Anne Shannon - Phone (06) 328 6820