Check us out on Neighbourly
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Send us an email


You can apply to the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) for a determination.

Determinations can look at whether a building or building work complies with the building code or if you can’t agree with a council's decision about building work, a determination can assist you solving the problem.

They are not for civil disputes or disputes about workmanship.

 More information can be found on the MBIE website.

If you wish to make a complaint online, please complete the complaint form.