Check us out on Neighbourly
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Send us an email

Street User Permit

Any person wishing to use Council owned land for the purpose of fundraising, busking, selling products in a mobile stall or setting up displays may need to obtain a street user permit (274KB pdf).

If you are unsure if your activity requires a street user permit then please contact Council and we can advise you if a permit is required.

Street User permits are free if you are collecting on behalf of a registered charity.