Feilding Town Centre Concept Plan 2021
Closed: 12 Nov 2021
Thank you for your interest
The Manawatū District Council collected feedback on the Feilding Town Centre Concept Plan between 19 October and 12 November 2021. The consultation period has now closed.
Please read below to see the information provided during the consultation period.
We've turned your ideas into some concept designs for the Feilding Town Centre. Now we want to check-in with you to see what you think!
The purpose of the Feilding Town Centre Concept Plan is to:
- represent the next phase in the town centre’s future with a vision that enhances and revitalises the centre and is multi generational and future-focused
- reflect the extensive community engagement work undertaken to inform initiatives and a vision so that the outcomes are representative of the community’s voice
- enable the Council's 10 Year Plan to provide funding as appropriate for the initiatives it contains
- respond to contemporary challenges facing the town centre including Earthquake Prone Buildings (EQPB) and the influence they have on the urban form and fabric of the town centre
- take advantage of existing committed projects (including the new Feilding Library) and guide new public and private investments.
We can't design the future of the Feilding Town Centre without you!
Check out the Concept Plan