Creative Communities Fund
The Creative Communities Fund is a partnership between Council and Creative New Zealand that helps to fund community-based arts activities in the Manawatū District area.
There are two funding rounds per year. The deadlines are 31 March and 31 August.
Applications for this grant are currently closed and round two of 2023-24 will open on 1st March 2024 and remain open until the 29th March 2024.
To get funding through the Creative Communities Fund, your arts project must do at least one of the following:
- Create opportunities for local communities to engage with, and participate in local arts activities
- Support the diverse artistic cultural traditions of local communities
- Enable young people (under 18 years) to engage with, and participate in the arts.
For examples, download the Creative Communities Application Guide (PDF file, 52.3 KB).
Your project must also:
- take place within the city or district where the application is made
- be completed within 12 months of funding being approved
- not have started or finished before CCS funding is approved.
How To Apply
If you would like to discuss your project, we can answer any questions you may have before you submit your application. Please contact Negin Nematollahi on 06 323 0000 or email email@example.com.