Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Manawatū District Council wants to know what residents think of Council's performance.
To do this we commission an annual survey that measures resident satisfaction with Council's performance, services and facilities. The results of these surveys enable Council to assess the extent to which it has met its performance objectives and where additional work may be required.
The survey is carried out quarterly (September, December, March, June) by an independent research company - Key Research Ltd.
Customer Satisfaction Survey Report 2020-21
Overall, 81% of respondents were satisfied with Council performance in 2020-21. Satisfaction scores for Council's services and activities ranged from 33% to 96%.
In 2020-21, residents were most satisfied with:
- Council owned property (96%)
- The reliability of the sewage system (96%)
- Other parks and reserves (96%)
- The reliability of water supply (96%)
Residents were least satisfied with:
- The resolution or outcome achieved when raising a matter with Council (38%)
- Ease of accessing funding for events (37%)
- How long it took to resolve a matter (33%)
Largest increases in satisfaction in 2020-21 from 2019-20
- Providing dog and animal control (+5%)
- Parking provision (+5%)
Largest decreases in satisfaction in 2020-21 from 2019-20
- How Council handled an enquiry (-19%)
- The resolution or outcome achieved when raising a matter with Council (-16%)